Here's the list of movies I watched for the fourth month of 2014:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Muppets Most Wanted
Contracted
Death Valley (1982)
Madison County
Philomena
Q: The Winged Serpent
Death Wish
Death Wish II
Death Wish 3
Tentacles
The World's End
Rewind This!
American Grindhouse
The Wolf of Wall Street
Gojira
Tremors 2: Aftershocks
Monsters
Reefer Madness
Room 237
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
It's a little shorter than I would have liked. There were four pictures I was planning on going out to see: Oculus, The Quiet Ones, Jodorowsky's Dune, and the re-release of William Friedkin's Sorcerer. Losing my job put a damper on those plans. How does one deal with that? I had a marathon the first three Death Wish movies. Despite the setback, April wasn't that bad. I did get to see some good recent ones for the first time, such as The World's End and The Wolf of Wall Street. I got myself acquainted with the works of Eric England with Contracted and Madison County. Plus, I got to revisit Death Valley (starring a pre-Christmas Story Peter Billingsley) for the first time in about 30 years. Also, just in time for the big guy's May 16th return to the big screen, I watched the original Japanese version of Godzilla along with Gareth Edwards's film, Monsters.
I'm moving on with the next phase of my life, but I'm still watching lots of films. I just won't be going out to the cinemas as much.
Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment