Well, it's a new year, and I thought I would give this a shot. I've seen a few friends and acquaintances tally the movies they have watched each month, and a part of me was curious about my own movie-watching habits. I say mine, but I really mean me and Jenn's, because we're both fans, and we try diligently to watch everything together. Here, in order of viewing, is the list of films we have seen in the first month of 2014.
Grabbers
To Catch a Thief
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
Little Witches
Blackfish
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Sightseers
Before Sunrise
Before Sunset
Ernest Scared Stupid
The Battery
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Before Midnight
Frankenweenie (2012)
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
Stoker
Prince Avalanche
Starcrash
Blue Jasmine
Blacula
Don Jon
The best part about this month is the fact that, with the exception of Ernest Scared Stupid, all these movies are first time viewings. We didn't go into this month with that intention, or the goal of being so eclectic. It just happened that way.
- JDO
No comments:
Post a Comment