Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Following up the previous post, I also quickly came up with a list of movies I feel are long overdue for a revisit. This was inspired in part by a recent viewing of Brian de Palma's Dressed to Kill, which I had only vague memories of seeing when I was younger. Fucking awesome, in case you cared what I thought. These are films I have either not seen in at least fifteen years, saw once and dismissed, or- as mentioned earlier- have vague memories of:

Basic Instinct
Blow Out (Speaking of de Palma.)
Cool Hand Luke
Deliverance
The Dirty Dozen
Fade to Black (1980)
Hannibal
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Lawrence of Arabia (In honor of Peter O'Toole, rest in peace.)
Looking for Mr. Goodbar
M*A*S*H*
Midnight Express
The Natural
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Pale Rider
Phantom of the Paradise
Platoon
Point Break
Road House
Tootsie

- JDO

No comments:

Post a Comment